Real Estate Investment Trends and Opportunities
People have built significant wealth investing in Real Estate. Please join our expert panel and seasoned investors for an open discussion on trends and risk/reward profiles of various opportunities in categories such as multi-family residential, industrial, warehousing, office at various stages such as new development and value-add, and in varying geographies such as the growing sunbelt states and in heavily regulated states such as California.
We will also discuss how one can invest through syndicates, REITs, and in single properties as well leveraging tax efficient strategies such as 1031 exchanges and Opportunity Zone investments.
We will discuss one sector in detail – namely real estate secured debt investment which can offer 8-14% annual returns at a lower risk. Our Charter Members have two debt funds open for investment to accredited investors. We will hear their experience and how this sector of investment can offer good diversification of your portfolio.
- Vijay Kotrappa, experienced Real Estate and Angel investor, Manager 34NReef1 Fund
- Mahesh Patel: Licensed real estate agent, Manager 34NReef1 Fund
- Ashok Madan: multi family operator and syndicate investor, Manager 34NReef1 Fund
- Balaji Rao: Registered financial advisor, Opportunity Zones, DSTs, 1031
- Subba Gopavarapu: Real Estate Developer and Sponsor, Industrial/Warehouse
Panel 2: Real Estate Debt Investment (Deepak Krishnan, Amit Dhir)
- Deepak Krishan, CPA, Debt Fund Manager United Funding Investments
- Michael Gould, JD, Debt Fund Manager, United Funding Investments
- Amit Dhir: Debt Fund Manager, Real Estate investor
- Shaurya Jain: Entrepreneur, Debt Fund Manager, Real Estate investor
Click here for registration: http://bit.ly/3XzdRix